What if all you wanted for the holiday season really was your two front teeth? Luckily our very merry team at Chamberland Dentistry PC specializes in doing just that. Along with implants and dentures, dental bridges can provide quality replacements for any teeth you may be missing. In keeping with the festive holiday season of gifts, we can give you a healthier smile!
Here are just a few of the benefits of dental bridges:
- Dental bridges can improve speech and provide greater self-esteem for smiling and speaking than with missing teeth.
- Dental bridges make eating easier than with missing teeth. Many patients have also said that bridges are also much better for eating compared to eating with removable partial dentures.
- Dental bridges can prevent healthy teeth next to the missing teeth from either moving or drifting.
- Dental bridges improve aesthetics and grant a cleaner, nicer look than missing or broken teeth.
- Dental bridges help retain bite stability and strengthen your jawline.
Our team at Chamberland Dentistry PC is here to satisfy all your oral health care needs. If you need a dental bridge, and you would like to schedule an appointment with Dr. Pam Chamberland, we invite you to give us a call at 931-684-9167 in Shelbyville, Tennessee today. We look forward to seeing you soon!